Today, recovering your stores’ shrink losses ranks as a top three priority initiative among company Presidents and Operations Executives.
It’s easy to see why, since shrink costs the average store nearly 3% of their annual sales…and that makes shrink prevention a real and significant competitive advantage (or disadvantage) in every company’s strategic and tactical business approach.
Focus areas for shrink reduction include employee theft, shoplifting, perishables, and loss prevention leadership.
In this session, your people will learn:
- A simple pre-employment process for hiring new, honest employees
- How behavior modification can work to cut your shrink
- Proven, fail-safe methods for preventing employee theft
- How to shoplifter-proof your customer service program
- Best Practices for controlling back door receiving losses
- All about today’s top shrink prevention technologies
- Five automated tools you need to reduce your store shrink
- The secrets other retailers are using to reduce their shrink
This is a 90-minute session…
and is ideal for state & national association meetings, wholesaler/retailer meetings
& for training Managers, LP specialists & Auditors
Book this seminar today!
Call (602)448-8500 to request information